Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Not To Wear To the Dog Park...Lady Gaga

I am not sure how I missed this one and it is probably old news. But the meat dress Lady Gaga wore to accept the "Video of the Year" award for "Bad Romance" at the MTV Video Music Awards is spectacular from where I sit.

I would like to invite Lady Gaga and her meat dress to the north social area this Sunday at Battle Creek Dog Park. She will be very popular. I promise.

credit
credit
While I would be thrilled to get close to such a delectable dress, Cher doesn't look so sure. And did they cover m'lady's theater seat with plastic?

2 comments:

  1. She had just changed into that getup before going up to get the final award, so no seat cover was necessary. (Believe it or not, I was actually watching it live.)

    Thanks for the photos of the back and the shoes. I hadn't seen those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you didn't CALL ME!?? It was a MEAT DRESS. And those shoes... (Homer Simpson drool noise here)...

    ReplyDelete