ThinkGeek is the perfect place to find useless products for every occasion. Their products are fun, their product descriptions hilarious and their tagline "Stuff for Smart Masses" is perfect. Smart masses. That's me... wait a minute!
On this lazy Sunday morning, Boy#1 found these gems of must-have items.
|Tauntaun Sleeping Bag|
Some of the best features of this cozy bag:
- Classic Star Wars sleeping bag simulates the warmth of a Tauntaun carcass
- Built-in embroidered Tauntaun head pillow
- Plush Lightsaber zipper pull
- Printed intestines pattern on inside of bag
- Great for playing pretend "Save Luke from the Wampa" games
- For indoor use only. Not suitable for camping.
Can't think what to get your best frenemy? How about an alien facehugger plush?
Thanks to the thoughtfulness of Susan's sister, we actually own ThinkGeek's Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter. It is very sharp and performs its mundane raison d’être just fine. Susan says it is wasted in the handsome storage box and plans to hang it from the pot rack.
|Star Trek Enterprise Pizza Cutter|
There are some misfires. This product is not amusing to me at all.
|Cat Tank Commando Play House|
But this last product could really help me document just what silly and pointless products our two cats really are...
|Pet's Eye View Digital Camera|
But I think that is already pretty obvious.